Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sissy Reviews Panties for Kohls.com!

After three tries I got a review of the Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Brief published on the Kohls.com site...

Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau at Kohls

Yes, its the same one I managed to get on the Belk's site. I have also tried one a little more sissy-oriented at JCP.com but no luck. They are all so strict  :(   At least I got the name Jackiesissy on my reviews so there is at least a sissy clue!

But guess what, I'm not the first sissy to review panties and more. Check out the JCP.com site...

Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau at JC Penneys

Three of the reviews are by males! One of them is named Lovestodress2. And that sissy has reviewed a lot of other feminine clothes. Nice to know sissies are out there, don't you think

There are a lot of us sissies out there, so be happy sissies!  

4 comments:

  1. Great Jackie!! Are you doing surveys now like I am lol? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! You just got another "like" on your Kohl's review, hee hee...
    I'm another fan of VFs...sigh. I think Kohl's is having a big sale this weekend!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fun too! I've got quite a few reviews on 6 or 7 diffrent sites. But only for bras that I own and under my other gurl name, Dariana Wheeler.I even post my photos on reviews that have photos.

    ReplyDelete