Sunday, November 2, 2014

Miss Barbara Sets The Record Straight - Miss Barbara On The Future of Sexual Politics

This little entry is based on small talk between Miss Barbara and me over dinner a short time ago. Just a normal American couple having dinner at a mid-scale local restaurant, except for our conversation. Miss Barbara expounded at length on her ideas about sexual politics in human society. I put my interpretation of her ideas together in writing just for fun. She read my summation and liked it even though she warned that alcohol might have contributed to some of the more extreme ideas. And the truth is, as much as I love her thinking, I can see a few problems. But either way, she allowed me to publish it so here it is...

First, at least half of all males, maybe up to seventy-five percent or so, will have no expectation of having sex. By "sex" I mean ejaculating into a woman's vagina especially when there is a possibility of pregnancy. It is easiest if these males just understand and accept that their penis will never enter a vagina. Most or all of these men will be feminized before the opportunity even arises so it will be quite natural for them to have no expectation of sex.

Feminization will start early in many cases. There are a lot of boys for which it is obvious they should not be allowed to reproduce. When feminization begins will be determined by women along the way during a boy's life. And of course, gender-based violence against women will be eradicated. Any aggressiveness in this area will mean the immediate loss of masculine privileges and intense, possibly chemical, feminization. This filtering of males can be calibrated such that by adulthood half or more of males will have been feminized beyond any expectation that they might have sex with women.

Marriage will change and indeed end as we know it. For now I'll still call it marriage. Sissies will be the most sought-after marriage partners. They will be loyal to their Mistress and bring value to the union in the form of earning potential, home making skills, engaging personalities, etc. Most sissies will be married and women without good sissies will always be on the lookout for one. The remaining un-feminized males, real men, will be encouraged not to marry, they will be encouraged to breed, and rewarded for doing so. When their reproduction rate diminishes below a certain level, they will then be feminized and join their peers.

Some social structures will have to be developed to bring the men together with women for reproduction as well as recreational sex. Babies will be cared for by sissies, drugs will be developed that will allow them to lactate and breast feed. Women will carry on their professional and personal lives as unimpeded as possible by the burdens of child bearing and caring.

So there it is, my quick summation of Miss Barbara's vision of the future of Female/male relations. Utopian maybe, but having a vision in mind gives you something to work toward. I hope you enjoyed this window into how Miss Barbara and I plot the overthrow of the masculine power structure over drinks and a nice meal. Thanks for reading and stay Happy Sissies!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie. This entry and your September entry are quite interesting. I asked you about something in your September entry but you seemed to have missed it, or something. It seems Barbara was considering divorce for a bit but Carolyn reminded her of the benefit of having a sissy husband. Since neither of them like doing housework they can simply instruct you to do it. However, Barbara does not want to have sex with a sissy. It seems they have determined that you will stay as her sissy maid husband but that Barbara may choose to cuckold you as she so desires. Is that how things are now? Are you her cuckold sissy maid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi niqqi :)
      Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoy my blog. Miss Barbara and I have worked things out sexually over the years to end up where we are now. It took a lot of time and trial and it's kind of hard to go into it all in the comment section. I'm sure more of it will come out over time, so keep reading!

      Or catch up with me on chat somewhere, that'll work too.

      Delete
    2. I understand, Jackie. I don't know how to do chat, so maybe I'll just wait. My wife tells me she would have still married me if she knew before our wedding day that I was a sissy. I guess I've missed out on countless hours in dresses. Since it would've been easy for her to have me doing the housework, we both have regrets about it not being understood from the beginning of our lives together. While she isn't cuckolding me, I'm not in a position to question any of her decisions since my family and friends don't know I'm a pantywaist sissy.

      Delete
    3. nice ! nice! I was the house pussy boy for my exwife too niqqi. she left eventually for a real man. but I soooo want another wife like her to serve totally.

      Delete
  2. It is encouraging to see the Feminist applied to Create a Better, less Violent World. I Agree that Most males Need to be Feminized...A Role Reversed society would be Beneficial in numerous ways. Women will NEED to Take the initiative if this is to happen....Feminine Boys Cheerleading for Girls Sports Teams would be a Good Start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! That would be an awesome start. One of my fondest memories is dressing up in my friend's sister's cheerleading outfit back in school. Sharing that with a whole squad of feminized boys would have been inspiring. I think more women are taking the initiative but there is still a long way to go. They need to be doing it in greater numbers, and using the tool of feminization much more.

      Delete
    2. giggles ..... I soooo wanna see that happen Patty. we need it to happen as a society

      Delete
  3. Very true comments!

    ReplyDelete